The Stander Let’s Shop Rollator by Trust Care is an innovative and sleek mobility aid that gives users independence, balance, and support while on the go.
Weighing only 15 pounds, easily navigate narrow store aisles or busy sidewalks with the compact frame and 8-inch front swivel wheels.
The smart lid seat and full back strap provide a convenient place to rest and the rear locking brake system is built into the ergonomically shaped handles; when not in use activate the parking brake to keep the rollator close by.
Conveniently transport items and keep personal belongings close by with the included waterproof storage bag. When folded, the rollator can easily fit in a car for transport or be stored standing up in a closet. Maintain your independence with this versatile walker rollator.
- FOLDABLE: Easily folds and locks into place to be self-standing with a compact footprint
- COMPACT: Measuring 24.5 inches wide and 25 inches deep when open, maneuver through tight spaces in any store
- STORAGE BAG: The water-resistant, insulated shopping bag can transport groceries or personal items and includes a removeable inner bag
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs just 15 pounds and supports up to 300 lbs
- SYLISH DESIGN: Swedish designed rollator is available in 2 color choices to fit your personality
- LARGE WHEELS: The 8 inch wheels easily glide across outdoor surfaces
- LOCKING BRAKES: Control your movement with the rear locking brakes or activate the parking brakes when stopped
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Ergonomic handles can be easily adjusted from 30″-37.5″
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.