The Stander Let’s Go Indoor Rollator by Trust Care is an innovative walking aid that gives users independence, balance, and support while at home. Weighing only 14.5 pounds, easily navigate narrow hallways, bathrooms, or kitchens with the compact frame and 6-inch front swivel wheels.
The locking brake system can be operated with only one hand and stops both rear wheels; when not in use activate the parking brake to keep the walking aid close by.
Conveniently transport items between rooms or keep personal belongings close by with the included plastic tray and fabric basket. When folded, the rollator can easily fit in a car for transport or be stored standing up in a closet. Maintain your at home independence with this versatile walker rollator.
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Collapsed Dimension: 32.5″ × 22.5″ × 6″
- Wheels: 6″ diameter wheels
- Colors: Beech, Walnut, Red, Silver
- Height Adjustment: 32.5″ – 37.5″
- Open Depth: 24″
- Open Width: 22.8″
- Tray Dimensions: 16” W x 14.5” D
Features & Benefits:
- FOLDABLE: Compact footprint measuring 11 by 22 inches; neatly store the Indoor Rollator when not in use or during transport
- COMPACT: Maneuver through tight spaces; Measuring 22″ wide and 24″ deep when open
- TRAY & POUCH: Securely transport personal items with the included fabric basket and plastic tray
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs just 14.5 lbs and supports up to 250 lbs
- STYLISH DESIGN: Swedish designed rollator is available in 4 color choices to fit your personality and lifestyle
- SWIVEL WHEELS: 6-inch front locking swivel wheels provide stability and security when walking
- LOCKING BRAKES: Full-length brake handle easily locks walker into place when not in use
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: Soft-foam handle adjusts in height from 32.5″-37.5″
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.