The Stander Let’s Move Rollator by Trust Care is an innovative walking aid that gives users independence, balance, and support while at home or on the go. Weighing only 12 pounds, easily navigate narrow hallways, bathrooms, or busy sidewalks with the compact frame and 8 inch swivel wheels.
The comfortable mesh seat and full back strap provide a convenient place to rest and the rear locking brake system is built into the ergonomically shaped handles; when not in use activate the parking brake to keep the rollator close by. Conveniently transport items and keep personal belongings close by with the included fabric bag.
When folded, the rollator can easily fit in a car for transport or be stored standing up in a closet. Maintain your independence with this versatile walker rollator.
- Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Wheels: 8″ wheels
- Colors: Gray and Black
- Height Adjustment: 30.5″-36.5″
- Open Depth: 25.6″
- Open Width: 24.6″
- Seat Height: 23.6″
- FOLDABLE: Easily folds to be self-standing with a compact footprint measuring 8 by 25.6 inches
- COMFORTABLE SEAT: The seat measures 17 inches wide to offer the user a comfortable place to sit and rest
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The 12-pound frame is easy to load and unload from a vehicle or bus and supports 350 lbs
- SYLISH DESIGN: Swedish designed rollator is available in 2 color choices to fit your personality and lifestyle
- STORAGE BAG: Includes a detachable fabric bag to securely transport personal items
- MULTI-PURPOSE WHEELS: 8-inch wheels glide across outdoor surfaces; use when traveling, running errands, or getting around the house
- LOCKING-BRAKES: Control your movement with the rear locking brakes or activate the parking brakes when stopped
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLES:Ergonomic handles can be easily adjusted from 30.5″-36″
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.