Thrive Orthopedics® F3 Magnetic AFO
The NEW Magnetic Carbon-Fiber F3 AFO is now available exclusively through Supply Physical Therapy!
The F3 is the only AFO on the market with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty!
Thrive Orthopedics has spent the last 18 months in the field speaking to actual AFO users and practitioners to find out exactly what they desired in their ideal AFO. The details of those clinical discussions and patient requests were incorporated into every facet of the F3 carbon fiber dynamic feedback orthosis.
Thrive’s F3 advanced carbon-fiber Ankle & Foot Orthosis (known as an AFO) is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Mindfully designed for users with dexterity issues, this dynamic feedback orthosis is ultra-lightweight with the industry’s best 2-year carbon warranty.
Thanks to your feedback, our cutting-edge design boasts the following best-in-class product features:
- Custom Thrive F3 Magnetic Fastening System
- Trimmable footplates & cuff for a perfect fit
- Lightweight, all carbon fiber design (no cheap plastic or fiberglass) for maximum energy return and durability
- Breathtaking, laminated finish with intricate design details
- 5 convenient sizes
- Removable & washable, moisture-wicking padding
- Tibia-relief zone for maximum comfort
- Affordable replacement padding & straps available directly to users
- Proprietary strut angle avoids malleolus contact
- Industry-best 2-Year Total Carbon Fiber Warranty
- Sizing: For optimal fit, please reference the sizing chart in the images to the left. Ensure your footplate size does not exceed the length of your current insole.
Magnetic AFO Straps:
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
I always wanted a carbon fiber AFO. I asked my podiatrist if a prescription is possible but got denied. He insisted on an expensive plastic cast which I already tried but felt not satisfied with. I don't have plantar flexion and can't press my toes on the floor. Thrive AFO allows me to walk without hyper extending my knee as it transfers the pressure on my left foot to my shin. The shin pad is soft and for added protection I just wear high sock. Thrive AFO is very light and strong. At 170lbs 5'8" it easily carries my weight as I walk. Thanks Thrive.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.