Breg® Polar Care Glacier Replacement Pads
The Breg Glacier Wrap-On Pad's ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage and patient comfort. The pad connects seamlessly with the Breg Polar Care Glacier cold therapy system. See instructions below to match connection type.
- Elastic straps offer static compression while holding the pad firmly in place.
- WrapOn Pads may be used with the Polar Care Glacier, Cube, and Cub only.
- IMPORTANT: Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg (sold separately here) provide a complete barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
**ATTENTION**: Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. If your hose connection looks exactly like this, then you are about to order the correct pad for your device. This connection type is for the Breg Polar Care GLACIER, but also works with the Breg CUBE & CUB. This pad DOES NOT work with the Breg Wave or Kodiak.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25 x 11x25
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25 x 11.25
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5 x 12
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25 x 19
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25 x 11.5
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13 x 21.5
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5 x 12
- Part # 04730 WrapOn Pad, Ankle 8.25 x 9.75
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25 x 11
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
PLEASE NOTE: A barrier must be applied between the Polar Pad and the patient's & skin.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
The pad works as it should. The old one leaked. Good fit, prompt service.
Product does what it’s suppose to do. Only had it a couple weeks so don’t know about longevity.
Works perfectly with my machine. I’m very happy with my replacement knee cuff. Use it every day, especially after physical therapy!
I made an error and ordered the wrong connector. Only took one call to customer service to get the correct pad on it's way. Product itself is amazing!
Had total knee replacement done the cold wrap has ice water run through it and kept the swelling down and helped with the pain works great
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.