Aircast® Cryo Cuff Replacement Wraps
Supply PT proudly sells authentic OEM Donjoy Aircast Replacement Parts. Remember, using third-party knockoff brand wraps can void your warranty. By using only certified Donjoy OEM parts, your warranty remains intact and keeps you covered.
Aircast Cryo Cuff Replacement Wraps connect easily to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. These replacement Cryo Cuff Wraps work to reduce hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to comfortably wrap the body for essential at-home cold therapy.
Each unit is scientifically fitted to provide the best coverage based on the part of your body being treated. In addition, they are not a generic, one-size-fits-all solution. They are built and engineered specifically for use in Aircast Cryo Cuff cold compression therapy systems so fit and finish is assured.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|Area of the Body||Size||Circumference or Length||Pad Number|
|Ankle||Pediatric||Universal for Children||10P01|
|Foot||Medium||9" - 13"||10C01|
|Foot||Large||10" - 17"||10B01|
|Knee||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Knee||Small||10" - 19"||11C01|
|Knee||Medium||18" - 23"||11A01|
|Knee||Large||20" - 31"||11B01|
|Shoulder||Universal||32" - 48"||12A01|
|Shoulder||XL||42" - 54"||12AXL01|
|Thigh||Universal||17" - 23"||13A01|
|Thigh||XL||20' - 27"||13B01|
|Elbow||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Calf||Universal||14" - 20"||13C01|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
I needed a hip cuff for my Aircast Cryo Pump. Supply PT fulfilled the order quickly and at a reasonable price, thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.