Breg® Polar Care Kodiak IntelliFlo Replacement Pads
These revolutionary pads offer temperatures specific to each treatment area allowing for consistent cold delivery.
- The ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage, static compression, and patient comfort.
- Intelli-Flo Pads are compatible with Polar Care Kodiak only.
- Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo Pads and the patient's skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg provide an appropriate and complete barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
**Knee Compression Wrap comes with one (1) 60-inch strap.****ATTENTION** Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. The Intelli-Flo Pads have one male and one female connector. Your hose connection should match the below pictures if you have a Breg Polar Care Kodiak.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
I bought this before having a knee surgery and loved it so much I bought the back attachment before my husband’s spinal injection. It made recovery so much easier for us both.
We needed a replacement pad - customer service was awesome, knew exactly what we needed and shipped out right away. Highly recommend.
After talking to one of your people, it works great....Thank you for your service....
This attachment worked perfectly with the kodiak machine I had from a previous shoulder surgery. Connected perfectly and works wonders for my lower back!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.