AirCast Ankle Cryo Cuff Motorized Cold Therapy Cooler
Recovering from ankle surgery? Then the AirCast Ankle Cryo Cuff is a great option. To get back to your regular lifestyle, you need the tools to rehab as efficiently as possible. The Cryo Cuff makes treatment less complicated so you can get back to being the best you can be. Whether you've had a simple arthroscopic ankle surgery or more complex procedures like fusions or ankle fracture repairs, the AirCast system helps reduce swelling and control discomfort safely without unnecessary pain medications.
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. Simple, effective design and ease of operation makes the Cryo Cuff cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery and training recovery at home or in a rehabilitation center. Cryo Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
|10C01||Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains the pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
Less than a week out from ankle reconstruction my doc cleared me to start using this. A real life saver. The cold and compression are making a huge difference with my recovery. Easy to use and set up and VERY worth it.
The best product and very effective!
I had a ankle injury requiring ORIF surgery and loved the cryo therapy during physical therapy, but was wishing to have the convenience of having that treatment at home whenever my swelling kicked up. So when I saw this Aircast unit, I ordered it without a second thought. This delivers all the benefits of the machine my PT was using but gives me so much convenience to use it multiple times as needed throughout my day, most especially at the end of the day when my swelling is at its worst. This is a great product at an affordable price. No leaking or messy connections/hoses so far also. Most importantly it does exactly what I needed it to do.
Soothing! I love this system! Easy to use, comfortable around my ankle, especially the sensitive incision site. I use it will sitting at my desk, working from home. Love it!
This is great after ankle replacement. I was also able to use it for back pain. You can open it up & it just fit on my lower back! BAM!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.