Breg® Polar Care Kodiak Cooler w/ Hip Pad
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
Just had a hip replacement and this was highly recommended to me. I was hesitate at first because of the price but I wish I had this through out the years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.