Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler w/ Knee Pad
The Cryo Cuff IC System is a precision engineered cold therapy product that is designed to integrate with RICE-type rehabilitation methods.
The unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. Simple, direct design and straightforward operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home rehab therapy regimens. Cryo Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control over swelling so you minimize discomfort and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
|11C01||Cooler + Small Knee Cryo/Cuff||< 18"||Small
|11B01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and consistent cold therapy.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy are clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both a motorized system as well as a gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Thigh Circumference Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff 18"-23"
- Thigh Circumference Large Knee Cryo/Cuff 20"-31"
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
This unit is easy to use and provides ice water to the knee cuff perfectly. It is a lot easier to use than ice packs. Purchased because of knee surgery and we are extremely satisfied.
HAVE NOT USED IT YET. SURGERY IS MAY 31ST
Just had ACL surgery on my knee. I bought this ice pack to help with the swelling. It worked pretty good. I thought it would get colder than it does, but it works.
Love it. I had a torn meniscus and had surgery. The ice pack they sent home with me was not good. My sister and niece told me about the aircast and I it was just what I needed. Best investment I could have made.
When I had my knee partially replaced, I was given one of these for my therapy. It quit working some time ago. Recently I needed one and was happy to find this was still available. It is awesome. Works the same way. I would recommend it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.