Aircast® Shoulder Cryo Cuff & IC Cooler
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
We had something similar about 20 years ago when my wife has rotator cuff surgery. It was a manual unit we had to lift up for the cold water to flow to the device, and lower it to drain the water out. This is a great upgrade from that model. The pump in this does great maintaining the ice water inside the device keeping the swelling down. We fill the tank to the minimum level of water, then use three frozen bottles of water upside down in the tank. The tapered tips fit around the hose fitting inside. This keeps the water cold for 6 hours, and doesn't use up all the ice from your ice maker. We use a total of 9 frozen bottles and rotate them out when needed.
I have been using this for several hours each day, as well as overnight. It has kept my shoulder swelling down and pain level at an absolute minimum. I also anticipate that this will speed up my recovery. Had a little problem with the first unit, but a replacement part was shipped out quickly. Thank You!!
Had surgery for large rotator cuff tear. Extremely painful the first week in, don’t know what I wd have done without my ice machine/cryo cuff. Ice packs do not compare. It encompasses my shoulder and upper arm with a gentle steady flow of ice water and compression, it is nothing short of amazing. If you are having joint surgery, do yourself a favor and buy this ahead of time. Also, very fast shipping. I ordered on a Sunday and it arrived that Wednesday, the day prior to my surgery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.