DonJoy® Classic Wrap-On Pads
DonJoy® IceMan Classic provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling.
The IceMan Classic cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
The purchase of the replacement wrap on pad was exactly what was needed at this time. Will keep this small business on file for future needs.
Bottom line this will help your recovery by minimizing the swelling and the bruising. You truly will never know the total value of it because you can only imagine how much more swelling and bruising would have occurred without it..... I'm telling you with that applied to my shoulder, which I blew out, post surgery, it truly helped my recovery time and is awesome tool that you yourself as the patient can help yourself with..... Minimum investment for maximum result.....I truly recommend it !!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.