Donjoy® IceMan Clear3 w/ Universal Pads
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fit "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- The exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- The exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- A large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- A small rectangular pad is useful for the wrist.
- A forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimated via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
I had surgery scheduled for the following Monday and Supply Physical Therapy got the cooler and pad out within an hour of my order, which I was thrilled with. The gentleman I spoke with in customer service (Steve was his name I believe) was able to walk me through what I needed and made sure I had all my emails and confirmations. I will definitely use this company again. Very professional!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.