Aircast® Cryo/Cuffs & IC Coolers
Aircast IC Coolers with Cryo Cuff wraps are recommended for rehabilitation regimens for various types of sports injury surgeries including:
- ACL surgeries
- Torn meniscus surgeries
- Kneecap (patella) fractures
- Tendon tears
Your doctor can recommend the best recovery plan in conjunction with a qualified rehabilitation specialist.
AirCast Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler but can also be used with the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit.
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler and Compression Wraps system is expertly crafted to help minimize discomfort and swelling during your rehab.
- Cuff design maximizes coverage of affected area
- Compression is regulated for optimal comfort
- Controlled cold reduces the risk of tissue damage
(Follow usage instructions carefully)
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Fits both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler + Small Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
Not too happy
My son is an athlete and runs track during Football & Basketball, off season. He recently pull a muscle in his thigh, the Cryo cooler/Aircast (thigh cuff) was recommended to me. Upon arriving last week, I opened the box to find a small hole in the thigh cuff, needless to say we haven't had time to deal with ordering a new cuff. A little disappointed. The product has potential but ours has not been used because it arrived damaged. I have not had any time yet to do anything about it.
I have used mine for 2.5 months and it has worked flawlessly. It is a world of difference compared to ice packs when using following knee replacement surgery. I have used mine primarily on the knee but also less frequently on the thigh. The ice generally stays good for 24 hrs. because the machine is so well insulated.
Looked around for this exact product that was the electrified version, not the gravitational one (which we have as well). Perfect for our sore high school players’ recovery. Product arrived in timeframe needed. Well packaged. Thank you!
Had a total knee replacement. Purchased the AirCast in lieu of renting a Game Changer. Economically cheaper than renting the Game Changer. Knee sleeve fits well on my knee. Easy to use and works wonders to reduce the swelling and make my knee comfortable.
Very happy with this purchase and will use it for my second knee replacement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.