Aircast® Gravity Replacement Cryo/Cuffs
The Aircast Gravity Cuff wraps are designed for and easily connect to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The cuff wraps help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduce pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
Knee: Measure thigh circumference 6" above mid patella
- Small 11C01: 10"- 19"
- Medium 11A01: 18"- 23"
- Large 11B01: 20"- 31"
Shoulder: Measure chest circumference
- Small 12B01: <32"
- Medium 12A01: 32"- 48"
- XL 12AXL01: 42"- 54"
- Adult 10A01
Hand/Wrist: One size fits all adults (16A01).
- Adult 15A01
Foot: Circumference measurement around the foot where the Great Toe connects to the rest of the forefoot.
- Medium 10C01: 9"-13" (23-33 cm)
- Large 10B01: 10"-17" (25-43 cm)
Back/Hip/Rib: 14A01 is universal adult size.
Calf: 13C01 is universal size; 14"-20" (36-51 cm)
Thigh: Thigh Circumference six inches from the top of the kneecap.
- Universal 13A01: 17"-23" (43-58 cm)
- XL 13B01: 20"-27" (51-69 cm)
Cryo Cuff IC Power Supply: p/n 25-4882
Input: 120vlts@60hrz 18watts
Output: 8.5v DC, and 900 mA
Note: This item is specific for the Cryo Cuff IC unit! Output is unregulated DC. Output voltage at nominal line voltage should be 7VDC at 1.6Amps.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
I have used the Aircasr knee cuff for over 20 years. Just ordered a new one after the Velcro straps wore out on the old one. These cuffs work great to relieve swelling and pain for swollen knees. Sure does beat consuming Tylenol or NASIDS to do the same. Great product!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.