Breg® Polar Care Cube w/ Shoulder Pad
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique WrapOn Polar Pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. WrapOn pads are compatible with the Polar Care Cube, Polar Care Glacier and the Polar Care Cub only.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
Disclaimer - Caution, Warnings, and Requirements
By placing your order, you acknowledge the following:
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider.
You must agree with the statement below before purchasing this product:
NEVER HAVE DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE COLD THERAPY PADS.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. Call us at (844) 505-8144 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.
The Breg Polar Care Cube is an absolute blessing. I had a torn rotator cuff with severe complications which almost cost me the use of my arm completely. I had to have surgery for extensive repair to be followed by months of Physical Therapy. The pain was so intense that not even the prescription narcotic would ease it to a manageable level. The doctor said to use ice packs round the clock, 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off, for the first 5 to 7 days, but the weight of the ice packs and the manipulation to get them to stay on made the pain worse. My daughter's friend had a similar surgery and told me to get the Breg, as it had helped him, I ordered it immediately. From the moment I put it on it provided relief and helped me manage the pain so that I could finally get some rest and I didn't need to take any more narcotics. I have just started PT after two weeks of no movement at all (Dr's orders) and again it is helping me with pain management. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. As I said it was a God send for the pain.
It works as well as the one I rented for my last surgery at a lower cost than the rental. I recommend some minor modifications, before you're laid up and can't do things easily. First, mark the front of the lid and the cooler with some reflective tape. It's difficult to tell which way the lid goes and I was often trying to refill the ice in the dark because I didn't want to wake my wife. Secondly, it needs a handle on the body of the cooler. If you are trying to dump the water and just had shoulder surgery, it's very difficult to hold the cooler once the lid is off. I glued a plastic knob to it with 2-part epoxy. Finally, I put the cooler inside a slightly larger nylon cooler when I set it down next to the bed so it wouldn't sweat on the hardwood floors.
Very thankful for the Polar Care Cube and how it has helped in the recovery of my son’s shoulder surgery. He said it was the only thing that felt good. It is easy to use and transport. The Velcro straps are a little wimpy.
Husband had major rotator cuff surgery on Wednesday. He used the machine when he got home and the next 2 days and no major pain. Worked great! Wish the reservoir was a little bigger as I could not fit a regular water bottle in it.
Just had my surgery a week ago and it has helped a lot with pain I would recommend this to anyone. I use 4 water bottles for my ice even though I change them 2 times a day versus a bag of ice a day. Great product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.